9.30.2005

And you thought I wasn't coming back.....HA!

My good people, after two solid weeks of no real news popping up on this page, I am immensely happy to report that I just got home from wagging a pile o' people over the river and through the woods to the mall, where toy shopping was our prime directive.

Mission accomplished! The next batch will go in two weeks.

In the meantime, there are photos and stories to share, but I am wiped out and wobbly tonight. Hopefully, an already-full weekend will allow for some uploading and more posting sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks so much, you people. You are inestimably wonderful to have helped put toys in the hands of children who lost (in many, many cases) every comfort item they own. The looks on the parents' faces, OHMYLORD, were oftentimes even more fabulous than the expressions the children were making. Blessings on you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fruit Bat said...

:)

10/01/2005 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/20/2005 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger BLAMB said...

I hope the blog administrator doesn't remove my comment!

3/09/2006 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home