9.08.2005

Couple of things.

I got word yesterday afternoon that people will be housed about twenty minutes from here in the state park. After the Gadsden refugees are taken care of, I will make an effort to serve the families housed at Guntersville State Park. Estimates say that a minimum of one-thousand people will be taking up residence there. If the numbers are running consistent with other places locally, that means there will be between two-hundred fifty and three-hundred fifty children to be served.

I will dance a jig if you people link this place like crazy and talk all of your friends and kinfolk into donating a little something. No really. I will.

Speaking of links, the very wonderful people packaged as Joelle and Dan have showered buttony love on the project! Feel free to take any of these






and link back to this here page.

6 Comments:

Blogger MotherFury said...

http://katrinakidsrelief.com

:-D

9/08/2005 08:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She rocks!!!

dan

9/08/2005 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jett Superior said...

It's like freaking CHRISTMAS, I swear!

9/08/2005 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger MotherFury said...

Ah. Now it's working right. Sorry about that....

9/09/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

You are so very cool. I met the mom challenge, and I also put a link up on my site. I'll go fix the link to point to your new domain name!

9/09/2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jett Superior said...

Thank you, Jody!

9/13/2005 03:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home